Is it REALLY that time of year again? RTB has his list, here’s mine.
- CZ will add the P09’s changeable grip panels to the PO7 and announce that the semi-auto versions of the 805 BREN will be available for civilian purchase sometime in 2014.
- More AR’s. Yawn.
- Less zombies. Yay!
- Taurus will come out with “Pro Shop” versions of the 24/7 and PT1911 much like the S&W Pro Series.
- With the success of marketing Jessie Duff for Taurus, look for pistol makers to add more women as pro shooters.
- Speaking of people named Jesse, I predict the booth for Jesse James’ “Firearms Unlimited” will attract a lot of media and/or strippers.
His AR-15’s and 1911’s will look pretty and sell a lot of t-shirts, but the variances and black arts of ATF regulations will prove too much for him and he’ll have to close up shop.
- Please, God, no more .410/.45LC wheelguns.
- Caracal will re-introduce the Model C with moar safety stuff.
Yes, there will be a new media meetup. Not sure where, but it will probably be on Tuesday night sometime.
Your best guesses?