Way to go, Maverick.

August 29, 2008 | By admindude | Filed in: Humor, Jon, Politics.

You had to see this one coming.

(Yeah, I know, kind of weak. But I’m on deadline, jeez.)

9 comments on “Way to go, Maverick.

1. foobar says:

That’s racist.

2. Vox says:

What’s more, foobar, her name is PALIN. That sounds like PALE, as in, not dark.

As in not Obama.

Clearly, this pick shows just how racist the GOP is.

LOL

3. ExurbanSteve says:

ROFLOL!

You’re and idiot Jon.

Still LOL.

4. Dale E Webb says:

I believe the baracuda is going to wake up a lot people! I actually now believe we will have change! I’m all for her. I have found in life my that some the women that does absolutely does not have the time is the ones that makes the time and gets the job done! Numerous hard working women with families have helped me throuout my life. Just don’t ask me how they can do it. I believe Sarah Palin can and will also pull through for America!

5. Serina Jones says:

all of you are terrible at spelling.. dont you read what you write???

anyways..

i like Palin..
    i think she awesome in every way possible and i love how she isn’t afraid to speak her mind and tell the TRUTH!

6. Connie Bliss says:

I am so excited to have Sarah as his running mate. I think she is for the country and so is John. The two will do wonders for our country and we will still afford to live.

7. George says:

For the first time I think that Obama is out of the picture.. He really is a no body except a very short time Senator who does group votes and everything by committee.. HEY .. they think as a group (and party mostly) so that no one can hold them to their record…They don’t have and independent record… Obama went with the Nancy.. on no drilling then suddenly saw that America was hurting and that might cost him votes and decided to change his tune.. and so did Nancy after that.. LOL…
    Obama should have picked Hillary… I think he knows this now… LMAO…
    And now that we know we have 57 states and his mistake of my muslim religion.. LOL.. And his wonderful close friends.. whom my mother would have never let be around.. !!
    Anyway all I have to say.. !!

8. Will says:

It is so VERY SAD that Liberals vote with their emotions and not their minds. It is sadder yet when the “Free Press” in this nation slants the news in favor of one candidate over another. To what extent has this so-called “free press” delved into Obama’s past….COMPARED to their DIGGING into Palin’s past…????
    WAKE UP!!!!!

9. Roger says:

Does the word punctuation and capitalization ring a bell? “.. she awesome..”